to the service of the life!
REGIONAL CANCER CENTER STUDY
ANGELES MEDICAL GROUP
Membership in the Angeles Medical Group Supports:
· Open-door education meetings offered to the community free of charge on subjects such as latest research, treatment options, nutrition, and psycho-social needs.
· Quarterly newsletter providing updates on latest research, legislation, and information pertaining to breast cancer and breast health.
· Outreach screening and education of the uninsured and underserved.
· The grassroots effort to find a cause ad cure.
· The action network provides timely information on legislative alerts.
· Partipation in project Lead which is an intense incidence course that prepares advocates to participate on research panels, steering committees, and investigational review boards.
· Angeles Medical Group website is a centralized source of information, resources and support for the general public, survivors, caregivers, activist and healthcare professionals. www.grupoangeles.org
1. Treatment in an assistance institution with a multidisciplinary team, free of charge and self fundable. With low or no cost at all for the patient. It contributes to the high demand and benefits the poor population.
2. Constant provision of integrated attention in our clinic for patients who suffer from the condition independently from their origin.
1. Refer to our clinic all adult that you notice have cancer.
2. Cooperate donating chemotherapy, surgical, anesthetic, hospital material, adult’s clothing, etc.
3. Providing economical voluntary support as often as you wish. Depositing to our bank account or sponsoring one or more chemotherapy treatment or surgical interventions.
The following has the basic objective of providing information to all the people interested in the well-being. Of the Guatemalan who suffer from health problems.
Health problems affect a high percentage of adult whose families live in poverty or extreme poverty 90% of them in the rural area. The health problem we focus on is breast cancer, gastric cancer, cervix cancer and testicular cancer.
Breast cancer: breast cancer has increased its frequency in Guatemala, requires of multidisciplinary treatment with chemotherapy, surgery and radiotherapy, discovered in early stages is curable. in National cancer institute was diagnosed 246 new cases of breast cancer.
Gastric cancer: the gastric cancer diagnoses almost always in stages advanced. The treatment is expensive, and requires important nutritional support. Most of patients they are economically active people. in national cancer institute diagnoses two cases of gastric cancer to the day.
Cevical cancer: Cancer that forms in tissues of the cervix (the organ connecting the uterus and vagina). It is usually a slow-growing cancer that may not have symptoms but can be found with regular Pap tests (a procedure in which cells are scraped from the cervix and looked at under a microscope).
Testicular cancer: is a highly treatable, often curable, cancer that usually develops in young and middle-aged men. Testicular cancer is broadly divided into seminoma and nonseminoma types for treatment planning because seminomas are more sensitive to radiation therapy. For patients with seminoma (all stages combined), the cure rate exceeds 90%. For patients with low-stage disease, the cure rate approaches 100%
There are many ways to donate to the cancer center regional study. As a non profit, community supported organisation we rely on the generous donations of peoples to fund our many and varied services for people living with cancer, cancer prevention and cancer research.
Volunteers are fundamental to the successful provision of our much needed services and programs. The vital contribution of volunteers enables us to reach out to more people and, by reducing costs, ensure that maximum funds are directed towards research, cancer prevention and patient support. We endeavour to ensure that all volunteers receive the appropriate supervision and support to fulfil and enjoy their volunteer role. If you have any queries about becoming a volunteer, please call
(502) 23857572 to hear from one of our team members or drop us an email
Our Solarcool fabric makes these polo shrits. Moisture is drawn away from your skin to keep you dry and comfortable.
Choose containers for your kits that are roomy, durable, easy to carry, and simple to open. Plastic tackle boxes or containers for storing art supplies are ideal, since they're lightweight, have handles, and offer a lot of space. Include the following in first-aid kits:
This cotton polo shirt offers exceptional value for money.
Fabric is 170 gsm 100% cotton
These plo shirts are in soft handle pique fabric
Two button placket with horn look buttoms
Self fabric taping at back neck
Rib collar and strength finish sleeve
We are able to offer this polo shirt in a range of colors
Choose containers for your kits that are roomy, durable, easy to carry, and simple to open. Plastic tackle boxes or containers for storing art supplies are ideal, since they're lightweight, have handles, and offer a lot of space.
Include the following in first-aid kits: